An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing SME in the hospitality sector. Providing top quality products in to world renowned hotels, they have built up an outstanding reputation in the industry for quality, reliability and excellent service. Based in Wimbledon our client are on the lookout for a Business Development Executive to join their ever expanding team.
The role of Business Development Executive would involve:
- Actively seeking out new accounts to build your client portfolio
- Building relationships with key players in your industry through securing face to face meetings
- Developing strong internal relationships with other departments to ensure excellent service from start to finish
- Achieving preferred supplier status with key accounts.
- Working closely with the General Manager to develop key sales strategies
To be a success Business Development Executive you will be:
- A self-starter with a drive to succeed
- Experienced in winning new business (12-18 months)
- An excellent communicator who thrives in both a team and individual environment
- A people person eager to build new business relationships
- Passionate about working in a rapidly growing SME environment
This is an exciting time to join a company who have massive growth potential, and can give you the opportunity to excel in your career. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not hesitate to apply or contact the Lime Talent team today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.