National Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company as a NAM- with room for quick progression. They are looking for someone to come in and look after their retail channel with accounts such as Waitrose, Ocado and Sainsbury’s.
The Job Description for this role:
- Responsible for the day to day management of retail accounts, identifying a customer’s daily, weekly and seasonal requirements for each commodity and developing a sustainable long-term account plan.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the product range, specifications, appointed sources of supply and a sound understanding of customers and suppliers business opportunities.
- Day to day buyer contact, developing strong relationships with key individuals in identified strategic accounts, as well as good networking skills across the account & industry
- Category Management, and the creation and execution of category specific joint business plans
- Continually monitor and deliver against gross sales and profit targets
- Ensure that business is conducted in accordance with the company’s agreed terms of trade with respective customers.
- Identify, examine and instigate new business opportunities through the constant review of market trends and analysis, using TNS data.
- Monitor and analyse account EPOS, market information and competitor trends where relevant
- Full responsibility for accurate account forecasting, working closely with the operations team to ensure consistent delivery against service level targets.
- Responsibility for Sales Debtor reports for your retail account, ensuring invoices are paid on-time and in full by liaising with the Finance Department.
- Ensuring all administration procedures are followed and good practice is maintained.
For this exciting opportunity they are looking for someone with:
- A background in the Food & Drink market sector, with at least 2 years NAE experience.
- Strong track record of having successfully managed a major retail account within the FMCG sector.
- A track record of achieving and stretching commercial targets.
- Excellent computer skills including presentations.
- Experience of working with senior staff from major customer accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to progress your career with a established company and wanting to enhance your experience with retail accounts, If this sounds like the role for you, don’t hesitate to apply or contact the Lime Talent team today
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.