This is a great opportunity for a Financial Controller to join one of the fastest growing FMCG brands in the UK.
You will lead the Finance function, overseeing accounts, managing receivables and payables, and develop management and commercial finance capability.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and annual company accounts.
- Develop meaningful and consistent financial analysis to inform business decision making.
- Manage and ensure efficiency and accuracy of our outsourced comprehensive book-keeping provider (inc receivables, payables, payroll, etc).
- Manage cash flow effectively and ensure tight payment controls.
- Ensure effective credit control and accounts setup for new customers and suppliers.
- Review and ensure accuracy of all statutory reporting (VAT returns, Payroll and HMRC submissions, and preparation of BACS runs.
- Ensure effective investigation of queries and discrepancies, engaging with our customers and suppliers.
- Develop and implement an optimal system of financial controls and processes.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- In-depth experience of Financial Accounting over a significant number of years, with exposure to FMCG environment.
- Highly organized self-starter, with a balance of strategic approach and hands-on delivery.
- Commercial and practical, with excellent attention to detail and ability to setup effective and efficient processes.
- Results and solutions focused.
- Self-aware, with excellent communication and organisational skills. Comfortable having challenging conversations with team members, customers and suppliers where necessary.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and high-standards environment.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.