A new and exciting opportunity to join the team of a highly regarded sports events business as a Marketing Executive.
The business has been around for a number of years and operates within the sports and fitness industry. Having recently been backed by a bigger group they are looking to grow their presence in the UK and internationally.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Develop and manage a strategy that builds the relationship with customers across all digital platforms with a focus on customer retention and frequency
- Create innovative and highly cost-efficient ways of seeking and engaging with new customers and maximising sales conversion rates through advertising and websites
- Manage the activation of sponsors and partners across digital channels and optimise content engagement
- Ensure customers receive the relevant information at all points throughout the customer journey
- Use statistics to act as an insights source for the wider marketing team to drive improved campaign decisions
To apply for this role you will display the following:
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing
- Previous experience of updating web-content, ideally in Wordpress
- Experience of creating email campaigns through Dotmailer/Mailchimp
- Can write copy in different tones of voice appropriate to the relevant audience
- Experience of running customer segmentation
- An interest in sport / fitness would be beneficial
If this sounds like you and you're keen to work for an aspirational brand within the sports industry then don't hesitate to apply below.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.