Surrey based with hybrid working – 2 days/week in the office
Salary – £55k – £65k + Car + Bonus
Our client is a global food business with a big presence in the UK supplying into the supermarkets and major foodservice businesses. Currently they are recruiting for a Technical Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the highest technical and quality standards are achieved.
Technical Manager responsibilities:
• Be the technical ‘go to’ for all project workstreams, customer issues / queries for UK market
• Cross functionally work with factories across UK and Europe to ensure they are technically compliant for UK customer supply
• Particular focus on UK manufacturing site which is 100% UK supply
• Work cross functionally with the UK commercial team on product launches, NPD & Benchmarking
• Manage all product Quality specifications and technical databases etc
• Be the ambassador for Product Quality
• Complaint management
• Coordinate and accompany all Customer Technical site visits across Europe
This is a well established global business who experienced circa 40% growth in the UK last year. With ambitious plans for further growth and some exciting NPD in the pipeline this is a great time to join. Ideally you will come from a food technical role in manufacturing, working for a brand or retailer.