London based – 3 days/week in the office
Salary circa £55k
Our client is an established food business with a big focus on sustainability. Currently they are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the highest technical and quality standards are achieved.
Technical Manager responsibilities:
• Take the lead on food safety and quality standards across entire product range.
• Cross functionally work with manufacturers across Europe and internationally to ensure they are technically compliant for UK customer supply base.
• Responsible for product recalls and withdrawals
• Work cross functionally with the UK commercial team on product launches, NPD & Benchmarking
• Bring a focus on reducing packaging and improving sustainability.
• Be the ambassador for Product Quality
• Complaint management
• Lead and develop a small team
This is a well established food business with ambitious plans for further growth and some exciting NPD in the pipeline, this is a great time to join. Ideally you will come from a food technical role in manufacturing, working for a brand or retailer.