Supply Chain & Procurement Manager
5 month contract
London based (Hybrid)
£35,000 – £40,000
One of the leading drinks businesses based in London are looking for a Supply Chain & Procurement Manager to join the business. This business has seen immense growth in recent years and are looking for this individual to be an influential part of their continued success!
In this role, You will have responsibility for the end to end supply chain. You will work cross functionally across other departments within the business to make sure that the products get from A to B. You will also work with suppliers within the UK & globally and look to maintain strong relationships with them.
· Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers & hauliers to ensure timelines are met
· Work closely with manufacturing partners overseeing production and finished goods
· Be the point of contact between manufacturing and 3rd party logistics providers ensuring delivery of stock.
· Being able to develop new relationships with new suppliers and bring them onboard
· Working closely with partners and co packers to agree production timeframes and specifications and upholding these through the course projects
· Experience working in supply chain, logistics and procurement ideally in the consumer goods sector.
· The ability to work smart & think on your feet
· Comfortable working in a fast paced business
· Well organised and a team player
· The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
· £35,000 – £40,000
· 25 days Holiday (Not including bank holidays)
· Hybrid (up to 3 days from home)
· Staff discount
· Social events