Supply Chain Operations Manager
Our Client is a fast-growing start-up who produce delicious, award-winning soft drinks.
To support this growth, we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to manage the Supply Chain & Logistics function
Responsibilities will include:
- End to End Production Managementwith 3rd Party Manufacturers and Logistics Partners
- Demand Planning/Stock Management-Ensuring that stock levels are kept up to meet demand. Monitoring monthly sales & operations planning cycles, raising purchase orders with suppliers, checking and approving logistics invoices, managing all orders and logistics, running stock reconciliations and monitoring stock levels
- Logistics management. Working with fulfilment partners to ensure smooth running of the D2C and ecommerce business as well as liaising with warehouses for B2B orders. Ensuring sufficient stock levels of packaging.
- COGs and systems improvement. Working with suppliers and manufacturing partners to increase efficiency and lower costs
- Compliance.Ensuring production processes and products always meet regulatory standards and food safety procedures. Monitor and update internal HAACP and food safety procedures.
- 1+ Years Experience in a Supply Chain/ Operations role within FMCG is essential.
- Experience of working with 3rd party Logistics/ Production partners
- Ambition, drive and enthusiasm to work in a fast-moving start-up environment.
- A self-starter who wants to get in at the ground up of a fast-growing company.
- International experience would be welcome but not a pre-requisite.
If you would like to develop and manage your own Supply Chain Team for a market leading FMCG business with an exciting product range, please apply today!