Supply Chain Graduate
Great opportunity for a personable & analytical graduate, to join one of the most exciting, food brands based in London. My client is looking for someone who has exceptional attention to detail, outstanding communication skills and a strong desire to work for a fast-growing brand in supply chain.
As a Supply Chain Executive, you will have a pivotal role within the business as you take charge of processing all orders and become the main point of contact for my client’s key customers, including major retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s and online retailers such as Amazon.
The space for personal career development and increased responsibilities with this role are huge, with the company experiencing triple digit growth year on year.
Supply Chain Executive Responsibilities:
- Processing customer orders whilst communicating any stock shortages or delays
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships to help assist with the smooth running of the whole supply chain process
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Manager highlighting any disruption to supply that might affect service levels and communicate this with retail customers
- Working with 3rd party logistics provider to ensure efficient management of stock.
- Contribute to wider team objectives such as long-term cost saving initiatives & efficiencies
- Contribute to team KPIs including running cost reports & data analysis
- Stock control, inventory management and project management
- Develop effective working relationships with external third-party suppliers as well as key customers
To Be A Successful Supply Chain Executive:
- Strong academic background, degree educated or equivalent
- Passion for pursuing a career in supply chain
- Highly analytical with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Customer facing experience or able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- The ability to build close working relationships
- Strong desire to pursue a career within supply chain
- Dress down, really cool brand focused office
- Sociable office environment, with regular team nights out
- Everyone employed is of a high calibre, so it is great place to learn and develop your career
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business that offers a great working environment and progression opportunities. They are a very sociable business and have created a supportive framework that allows all employees to reach their full potential.