Supply Chain Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for a Operations super star to join a new and highly innovative start up based in London. They are looking for a highly organised operator to join the Head of Supply Chain to help run the end to end supply chain operations.
Supply Chain Executive responsibilities:
- Monitor stock levels both finished goods and materials.
- Keep the stock management systems up to date
- Be the first point of contact for the warehouses and 3rd party Logistics providers
- Plan finished goods production & logistics so that products are made on time and to budget
- Place orders with component suppliers and 3rd party manufacturers
- Manage month end reporting on stock levels and liaise with the finance team
- Update and share the demand forecast, working closely with the Sales team
- Manage the direct to consumer seller portals & own replenishment
- Be the link between operations and the customer service team
- Report KPIs to the management team
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business and team who have a range of innovative products in a highly on trend category. This business offers a fun but fast paced and entrepreneurial work culture with the flexibility to work in the office and at home. Due to the growth of the business the opportunities for career progression are exceptional.