Supply Chain Coordinator/Stock Controller
Position: Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: Central London, Hybrid – 3 days/week in the office
Package: £35,000/yr – £40,000/yr
This is a great opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join a successful drinks business. You will assist in the comprehensive management of stock movements, including goods out, order processing, and the oversight of finished product inventory. Focus on enhancing stock accuracy within the SAP ERP system and analyse and manage goods out KPIs to meet the On Time In Full (OTIF) target of 98.5%.
- Oversee all aspects of inventory, ensuring accurate and timely stock movements across 3 warehouse locations and consignment areas.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Assistants to ensure the return of goods to the warehouse in good condition.
- Monitor FIFO processes at the warehouse and prioritize the sale of products with Duty already paid.
- Manage Duty Stamping of stock to ensure a continuous supply of available products.
- Generate precise stock valuation reports for finance across all warehouses.
- Collaborate with 3rd party warehouses to manage total inventory holdings, working with the Supply Chain Manager to avoid exceeding space limits.
- Review sales against budget and latest estimates to gain business intelligence on ordering patterns.
- Responsible for annual stock takes, analysis, and adjustments in coordination with the Supply Chain Manager.
- Develop and create relevant KPIs for your area of responsibility, focusing on Case fill and Stock Holding Accuracy.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on Value Added product creation within 3rd party warehouses, external at 3rd party copackers, and manage the sales out process.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as requested by Management.
- Collaborate closely with the Supply Chain Manager to achieve Goods Out KPIs and become the primary point of contact for all outbound goods.
- Develop management skills to eventually take over the leadership of the entire goods out process.
- Learn the new Purchasing guidelines to assist in covering for the Supply Chain Manager.
To be successful:
- Self-motivated and autonomous individual with a strong desire to learn and grow within the supply chain domain.
- Previous experience in inventory management, with an understanding of how Supply Chain operates in FMCG environments.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills, proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Comfortable working under time pressure, with the ability to prioritise tasks and efficiently manage daily workloads.
- Experience in using SAP (preferable).