Supply and Demand Manager
Our client is a highly innovative consumer goods business with growing sales across international markets. The Supply and Demand Manager will be responsible for the end to end supply chain of products with responsibility for managing and developing a team.
Supply and Demand Manager responsibilities:
- Responsible for building full year sales & purchasing budget with clear growth assumptions and financial targets for UK and international markets.
- Maintaining accurate MRP and forecasts through sales data analysis and holding regular forecast reviews with the sales team.
- Reviewing sales performance vs forecast and inventory and continually adapt purchase plans
- Contributing to technical and supply input into the new product development process to ensure appropriate logistical and operational specifications for local markets are met.
- Managing the relationships of suppliers and support the Marketing team on range selection.
- Overseeing the customs clearing process
- Leading the performance manage SLAs and negotiating with freight companies to ensure that the client receives high levels of service at competitive costs and has contingency available during peak.
- Managing the shipping process from PO generation, tracking and shipping
- Supporting commercial decisions by financially modelling the expected landed costs of purchased goods and updating the business on material changes
To be successful:
- Prior supply chain experience in a fast paced consumer goods environment, ideally working with seasonal products.
- Good understanding of freight, customs and cost negotiation.
- Strong Excel skills and experience working with SAP would be beneficial
This is a medium sized business that is experiencing double digit growth, this will suit someone who is keen to have an impact on the business and progress their career with an ambitious, growing business.