Position: Senior National Account Manager – Top 4 Grocery Account
Location: Southeast England (2 days per week in the office)
Package: £60,000 + bonus + car allowance & expenses
This is great opportunity to join a world renowned drinks business who are based in the Southeast of England. In this role you will manage a top 4 grocery account and as a Senior National Account Manager will play a crucial role in the sales team, focusing on managing and developing the relationship. This role is 2 days per week in the office and you will get your expenses covered.
• Help to devise promotional plans and in-store activation (trade marketing)
• Conduct regular business reviews with key accounts to evaluate performance, identify growth opportunities, and address any issues or concerns.
• Prepare and present sales reports, forecasts, and analysis to senior management.
• Stay up-to-date on industry trends, market conditions, and regulatory changes that may impact the business.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism, ethics, and integrity in all interactions and business dealings.
• Experience within the FMCG industry
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving business growth
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships at various levels of the organisation
• Results-driven mindset with a proactive approach to problem-solving and the ability to navigate complex sales cycles
• Experience in managing national accounts and negotiating contracts
• Knowledge of the beverage industry, including trends, product categories, and distribution channels
If the above sounds like you and you are keen to work for a business where achievement is rewarded with quick progression then don’t hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.