Senior National Account Manager (Top 4)
Job Title: Senior National Account Manager
Location: London (3 days per week)
Salary: £60-65,000 + Bonus + Benefits package
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Senior National Account Manager to join our client’s team based in London. Our client is a leading FMCG Challenger Brand, and the role will involve managing relationships with Top 4 grocery retailers across multiple exciting categories.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Top 4 grocery retailers to achieve sales targets and increase market share.
- Create and implement customer business plans and annual joint business plans to achieve agreed objectives and targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, category management, supply chain, and finance to ensure effective execution of customer plans.
- Analyse sales data to identify opportunities and develop insights to drive growth.
- Monitor and manage customer profitability and pricing to ensure profitable growth.
- Negotiate and manage contracts and terms of trade with customers
- Ideally you will currently be a NAM managing Top 4 grocery accounts looking to step up, or already be operating at SNAM level managing high-profile retail accounts (convenience or high street etc), looking for a Top 4 move
- Experience working for a blue chip or mid-size challenger brand is preferred
- Strong commercial acumen with a proven track record of delivering sales growth.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal teams.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret sales data and develop insights to drive growth.
- Ability to negotiate and manage contracts and terms of trade with customers.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with opportunities for growth and development. If you are a highly motivated and experienced Account Manager with a passion for exciting food categories, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter, and we will be in touch.