Senior National Account Manager (Private Label)
Job Title: Senior National Account Manager (Private Label, Top 4 Grocery)
Location: West London (3 Days Per Week)
Salary: c£55-65,000 + Fully-Expensed Car + Bonus
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading global private-label food company, for a Senior National Account Manager to manage relationships with top 4 grocery retailers.
As Senior National Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders at the top 4 UK grocery retailers. You will be expected to drive business growth by identifying new business opportunities and managing the development of new products as part of the relationship management process.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at the top 4 UK grocery retailers
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to drive business growth
- Manage the development of new products
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer needs are met and business objectives are achieved
- Monitor market trends and provide insights to inform product development and sales strategies
- Negotiate and manage contracts and pricing agreements with customers
- Develop and manage budgets for customer accounts
- Significant experience in a national account management role within the food industry, with a proven track record of success in managing relationships with high profile retailers (not necessarily Top 4)
- Experience in fresh, chilled, frozen or bakery product categories is preferred
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Experience in new product development and product management would be ideal
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret and use data to inform business decisions
- Experience in managing budgets and developing sales strategies
If you are a results-driven, strategic thinker with a passion for the food industry and a proven track record of success in managing relationships with top UK grocery retailers, we want to hear from you.