Job Title: Senior National Account Manager (Grocery)
Location: (2 days in the office in Berkshire)
Package: £55,000 – £60,000 + bonus + travel allowance + benefits
Our client who are one of the most well known drinks business are currently looking to add a Senior National Account Manager to the team. The role is a homebased position with two days per week required in the Berkshire office. In this role you will manage a top 4 grocery account and look to grow and develop further.
· Develop and maintain relationships with your customers
· Create and implement customer business plans and annual joint business plans to achieve agreed objectives and targets.
· Analyse sales data to identify opportunities and develop insights to drive growth.
· Monitor and manage customer profitability and pricing to ensure profitable growth.
· Negotiate and manage contracts and terms of trade with customers
· You are currently a NAM and have grocery experience
· Strong commercial acumen with a proven track record of delivering sales growth.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal teams.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret sales data and develop insights to drive growth.
· Ability to negotiate and manage contracts and terms of trade with customers.
· Previous P/L responsibility
If you are a results-driven, strategic thinker with a passion for the food industry and a proven track record of success in managing relationships with top UK grocery retailers, we want to hear from you.