Senior National Account Manager
Senior National Account Manager (Grocery)
M4 Corridor (2 days in the office)
Up to £70,000 +Car + Benefits
Lime Talent is currently working on behalf of a well-known food and drink business who are seeking a talented and ambitious individual to join its team as a Senior National Account Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a key customer account and driving joint business growth. With full P&L ownership, this position offers a broad range of responsibilities and opportunities for career progression within the organization.
As a Senior National Account Manager, you will play a vital role in their success in the market.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Delivering targets and managing the customer P&L,
- Deliver customer-focused plans, NPD, and promotional strategies aligned with the internal commercial cycle.
- Building strong and lasting relationships with all functions within the customer’s organization and internally to ensure alignment with customer-specific strategies.
- Negotiating key terms and driving strategic change agreements to optimize business outcomes.
- Selling and implementing the category vision with effective execution.
- Leading and developing a junior account manager within your team.
To excel in this role, we are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in a retail FMCG brand environment, specifically in a commercial role with key customer management responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and foster collaborative business relationships and adapt your style to various situations and audiences.
- Proven track record of successfully navigating complex negotiations and managing significant commercial strategic change.
- Comfortable utilizing various data sources to inform decision-making and develop compelling selling stories.
- Agility to adapt to ever-changing demands, both internally and externally.
If you are ready to join a dynamic team and contribute to the growth of an industry-leading company, apply now. Take the next step in your career and unlock the possibilities of working for an award-winning international business.