Senior National Account Manager
We are working on behalf of a leading FMCG company that is looking for a senior national account manager to drive exceptional results across retail and on-trade clients.
They are a leader in their field and the business is known across the world. The company holds customers at the heart of their values and aim to be the best at what they do.
The key responsibilities of the role are to:
- Drive business through wholesale and grocery whilst being an expert in this field
- Lead process management reports to track business performance
- Share your wealth of knowledge and best practice with individuals to help inspire and further their development
- Prepare structured plans to hold successful crucial client negotiations
- Build strong relationships with clients, SLT and field sales teams
To be considered for this role you’ll need to display the following:
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to manage and build relationships
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in an account management position
- Be commercially minded
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to take a new opportunity with a leading business, then do not hesitate to apply.