Senior Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Marketing Executive at a leading organic food company. The ideal candidate will be driven and proactive with a desire to learn.
- Devise the marketing strategy and media plan to drive sales and advocate customers.
- Effectively manage impactful campaigns, social media content and copywriting.
- Plan and execute the email marketing strategy, including analysing performance and managing the CRM database.
- Accurately report on financial performance and evaluate ROI to provide insights for potential improvements.
- Propose and implement new product development.
- Develop and build long term influencer partnerships to enhance consumer engagement.
- Liaise with and manage the relationships with other departments and third-party agencies to promote business growth.
- Oversee the execution of the consumer and trade PR strategy.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a marketing role including managing budgets and evaluating ROI.
- Experience in social media.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with other team members, within a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate a passion for the brand and wider industry.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage and complete multiple projects.
- A self-motivated individual with a willingness to learn.
- Excellent written communication skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply now!
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.