Senior Logistics Administrator
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Senior Logistics Administrator at a leading company in the FMCG industry. Our client is looking for a driven candidate who is detail-oriented and has excellent communication skills to effectively manage the transportation of goods within the Logistics supply chain.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for the organisation of transportation activities, including liaising with couriers to coordinate collection and deliveries.
- Regularly reviewing transportation costs and propose opportunities to optimise the logistics function.
- Ensuring all shipping documentation and records of order, suppliers and distribution partners are in place and up to date.
- Flexibility to help pack small web orders during busy times of the year.
- Liaising with distributors and retail partners to ensure satisfaction.
- Collaborating with the warehouse team to manage customer deliveries and returns efficiently.
- Overseeing the processing of Chambers Documentation, Coo’s and EUR1’S.
- Successful implementation of KPI’s and on boarding new partners.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in FMCG or a consumer goods led business.
- Up to date with Brexit logistics legislation and experience with British Chamber of Commerce.
- Prior experience in a supply chain role and developed understanding of logistics software.
- BSc in Supply chain management or equivalent in a relevant field.
- IT literate, including strong Excel skills and ERP knowledge (ideally Navision).
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage and execute multiple projects.
- Detail oriented and accounting knowledge.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively within a team to deliver consistent results.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 020 7042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.