Senior Field Sales Executive
This senior field sales executive role within a health conscious SME includes:
- Design & execute promotional plan for wholesale & small group retail partners, providing relevant information / artwork for catalogues and monitoring invoiced discounts
- Going out and gaining new listings within the independent trade.
- Conduct frequent customer visits to drive awareness of and engagement with the brands, ensuring the products are well represented in store
- Maintain and grow an up-to-date database of priority retailers, recording all your visits / interactions with them , potential opportunities, etc
- Actively report into and liaise with company line manager, as well as present to broader team via attendance at monthly management meeting
- Work with the marketing team on creation of branded trade collateral (brochures, newsletters, samplers, POS material) and brand activation initiatives
- Act as a Brand Ambassador, always representing the brand positively and ensure that all trade activity is ‘on brand’ e.g. implemented in line with brand guidelines
- You will also be involved in various Marketing aspects
The person who will best suit this job will have:
- Excellent selling, influencing and networking skills, both verbal and written
- Desire to win!
- Accuracy and organisational skills, with strong time management skills
- Ability to take responsibility, working both on own initiative and as part of a team
- A flexible, open-minded, entrepreneurial attitude is essential
- Passionate and motivated to communicate the brand in a creative and enthusiastic way
- Analytical and numerate – good knowledge of Excel, PPT etc
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.