Senior Demand Planner
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Demand Planner to join a healthy drinks brand that’s experiencing exceptional YOY growth.
This is a medium sized business with a small supply chain team so you will have a very broad role. You will lead the Sales and Operations Planning, deliver demand and supply planning whilst managing suppliers and building the long term manufacturing and supply chain capability.
- Owning and developing the Demand Planning process (covering Sales & Operations) in the short, medium and long-term.
- Delivering industry leading customer service levels and minimising product waste through proactive customer and supplier engagement.
- Enhancing forecasting capabilities and accuracy, building relationships with key customers and developing customer supply chain collaboration whilst leading end to end supply chain projects.
- Supporting the supply chain and logistics growth agenda; adapting the supply and demand planning model to service a varied customer base of Retailers and international customers.
- Working with Production bases, developing medium to long-term Capacity and Capability to fulfil future growth and supply contingency.
- Managing business’ finished goods, packaging and ingredients inventory. Working with suppliers to optimise reliability, cost and efficiency.
- Building and executing the process to on-board new suppliers, developing SLAs.
- Leading the development of Operations systems and planning tools (e.g. EDI and ERP)
- Managing and animating business activation plan and Master Data to secure the NPD execution.
- Lead the Supply & Quality monitoring process with our Production bases inc. monthly reviews.
To be a successful Senior Demand Planner:
- Supply chain experience in a similar FMCG or food environment, ideally fresh/chilled.
- Customer facing experience or be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong Excel skills.
- The ability to build close working relationships.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.