Senior Database Administrator
London based hybrid working
Salary circa £30k
An opportunity for an experienced data administrator with a drive and passion for data has become available at one of the UKs leading wine and spirits suppliers. The main focus of the role is to take ownership of product data ensuring it is up to date and accurate.
· Setting up new product data accordingly
· Responsible for ensuring product and supplier data is accurate, working collaboratively with the buying team
· Constantly maintain and improve the accuracy and quality of product data in the ERP system
· Review accuracy and consistency of all information regarding the product portfolio and suppliers. Information will include – suppliers, imaging, labelling, allergens, barcodes, packaging info, technical specifications and work with the Buying team to get the required data updated.
What we require from you:
· Have strong numerical skills and a love for data
· Be degree educated (desirable but not essential)
· Experience working with ERP systems would be a bonus
· Have the ability and desire to make a difference
· Knowledge and/or passion for the wine & drinks industry
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team of a successful drinks business with huge growth potential.