Senior Category Development Manager
£55k – £65k + Bonus + Benefits
London (Hybrid 2-3 days in office)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Category Development Manager to join one of the most prestigious food and drink businesses, working within the Top 4 Grocery channels.
The company is one which is a destination employer for most people throughout the industry. They are renowned for their forward thinking approach and investment in their employees and brands.
The key responsibilities of the Category Manager role will be to:
• Use insight data to develop category plans for your portfolio
• Understand market trends and feeding these back into the business
• Influence retail clients to increase range and space growth for your products
• Work with internal teams such as sales and marketing
• Presentation of range and merchandise best practice
• Provide input into the direction and execution of NPD
• Manage and develop a Category Executive
To apply for this role you will display the following:
• Experience working in a Category role within an FMCG business.
• An understanding of category management principles – this can be from another manufacturer, a retailer or insight agency.
• Strong knowledge of FMCG and retail markets
• Excellent presentation skills
• The ability to manage more junior members of the team
If the above sounds like you and you are keen to work for a business where achievement is rewarded with quick progression then don’t hesitate to apply below!