Search Engine Marketing Manager
Search Engine Marketing Manager
A fantastic opportunity has come available for an ambitious Search Engine Marketing Manager to join a dynamic culture led drinks business at a time of rapid expansion.
One of a kind opportunity to work with a Premium Drinks Business with over 50 brands in their portfolio. They are currently looking for Search Engine Marketing Manager to join the business on a 1 year maternity cover to work on some of their biggest brands. You will be their Paid media and SEO champion to drive growth and activate optimisation plans for the UK and international markets. They have been growing with an increasing pace over lockdown and are looking at exciting growth plans over the coming months.
Search Engine Marketing Manager Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with wider teams within marketing and the senior management team to create the right paid media strategy in line with company goals.
- Come up with innovative ideas to increase ROI using biddable media and SEO.
- Manage all search platforms such as AdWords for the brand.
- Develop and manage paid media activity for the business.
- Manage campaigns and test for best copy and market variations.
- Create reports for internal stakeholders on PPC and social media campaigns using programs such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Create affective strategies for copywriting, bid management and competitor benchmarking.
- Manage budgets in line with monthly target spend and develop annual biddable media investment plan.
- Drive SEO performance and optimise across all PPC activity.
- Sign off on all ad campaign copy and text to ensure it delivers the maximum ROI and edit where needed.
- Work with data analyst to evaluate effectiveness of seasonal and year-round campaigns with a focus to increase traffic and conversions.
- Develop an affiliate network and track performance with a profitable strategy
- Use external tools working with key partners to compile and draw insight to better understand user trends and behaviour.
- Create actionable recommendations to analyse key growth opportunities.
A successful Search Engine Marketing Manager’s characteristics include:
- 3-4 years of relevant SEO and PPC marketing experience
- Experience of creating effective paid media campaigns, with an ecommerce background
- Comprehensive understanding of UK market
- First class communicator, and team player with the ability to influence and inspire.
- Driven for excellence and execution
- Autonomous and able to make an impact in self driven working environment
- Clear passion and positive attitude about the Drinks market
- Brilliant business sense and executing wider brand vision.
Salary competitive plus opportunity to become a permanent role.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.