Sales Executive (Luxury Confectionery)
Position: Sales Executive (Luxury Confectionery)
Package: £30,000/yr – £38,000/yr
Location: London, Hybrid
Our client is a luxury chocolate manufacturer which is already well established in Europe. With a turnover of €20M, the company is now looking to expand their foothold in the UK luxury confectionery market.
We are looking for a candidate that can help drive sales in high end supermarkets, health food stores and wholesale. This role is ideal for someone who has previous experience within a sales role within FMCG. In this role you will look to grow and develop current accounts as well as win new business.
With a strong focus on innovation, high quality organic products, sales have been growing significantly. You will work closely with the team to deliver the company growth vision and ensure a close collaborative relationship with key customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with your buyers
- Analyse market trends and provide insights to the wider team
- Manage the sales and profitability of assigned accounts
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of products
- Prepare and present sales reports to senior management
- Assisting on the pricing and promotional strategy
- Collaborating with the marketing team to build support plans, events and execute them with customers
- Attending wholesaler trade shows, sales meetings and events
- Being an ambassador for the business
- Experience in FMCG sales, preferably with experience of selling premium products
- Excellent communication skills to enable you to develop and manage a number of key buying relationships
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- A flexible, can-do attitude with willingness to work closely with others within a small team, a real self-starter
- The energy to work within a rapidly growing business that is constantly evolving and growing business
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Results driven