Sales Account Manager
Role: Sales Account Manager
Location: Southwest London
Hybrid: 3 days in the office
Our client who are an established family run food business with a range of different brands who are based in Southwest London are looking to add a Sales Account Manager to the team. You will be managing a mixture of wholesale & e-commerce and retail accounts. You will also look to bring in new business opportunities.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Develop positive relationship with clients
- Track account performance and develop strategies to maximize sales and profitability
- Perform market research to understand customer needs
- Identify and target potential new business opportunities in the wholesale, online and retail sectors
- Proven experience in sales, account management, or business development in the food/drink industry.
- Strong negotiation & personal skills
- You are able to adapt to customer needs & requirements
A team player with a desire to succeed
- A passion for food!
Package: £30,000 – £35,000 + benefits
If this role is of interest and you would like to find out more apply now!