A rapidly expanding sustainable business in the health & wellness space is looking for a dynamic Regional Sales Manager to pioneer expansion into the US market. You will report directly to the company CEO and will be key to furthering their expansion in California.
As Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing the brand
with a focus on the food service, natural, and on-premises sales channels. You will
also be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key
customers and distributors along the various channels. The role will be home-based with regular customer meetings in Southern California.
● Build and maintain key relationships across the 3 categories in Southern California.
● Prospecting and selling with a strong focus on winning new customers.
● Manage all distributors & DSD partnerships.
● Detailed forecasting for volume, spending and profitability while meeting quarterly revenue goals.
● Continuous and accurate tracking of key product & financial metrics
● Optimize sales and distribution channels with a keen focus on exceptional merchandising.
● Be a key decision-maker in the US market & work closely with the company CEO & senior leadership.
● Position Southern California for profitable growth putting the business in a strong position for expansion.
● Strong existing relationships within on-premise, food service, and natural channel retailers.
● Previous CPG sales experience is essential.
● On and off-trade experience + distributor management experience would be preferred
● Able to operate independently with experience growing an emerging brand
● A passion for sustainability & the health and wellness sector
● Full Microsoft suite proficiency & Experience using CRM tools like SalesForce.
● Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is essential.
If you’re keen to work in a mission-led, sustainable business that has the potential to be the next big thing then don’t hesitate to apply now.