At Lime, we recruit sales, marketing, buying and supply chain professionals for a list of blue chip clients which already includes some of the biggest consumer goods businesses and a list of SMEs who could be the next big thing. We are now looking for a Consultant to join our experienced and growing team in Wimbledon.
The clients that we work with range from the UKs fastest growing food and drinks brands that you’ll see everday in the supermarkets to bluechip/global FMCG businesses.
Initially the responsibilities will be to:
- Find us new candidates through a range of different tools
- Research existing and potential clients
- Write enticing advertisements that attract the best candidates to our vacancies
- Work on marketing campaigns to help us engage with clients and candidates
- Speak with candidates over the phone to understand their requirements from their next great role
- Pull together candidate profiles that really sell the benefits of the candidate for the client
Once you are up to speed with all this you will move into a Consultant role where you will be responsible for headhunting, developing new accounts and representing Lime Talent at client meetings and events.
What we are looking for:
- Graduate calibre with at least a 2.1 degree (or equivalent)
- A confident, strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer facing work experience – this could be telesales, working in a shop or working in a bar
- A great work ethic – recruitment is hard work and can include long hours
- Someone with real drive and tenacity, the desire to close a deal and hit targets is essential
Here’s what we can offer you:
- We are a small business with very ambitious growth plans so for the right person there is exceptional potential for career progression.
- A very generous bonus scheme which is based on your level within the business so you stand a much better chance of earning commission from the start
- A range of monthly and quarterly incentives based on KSIs and team performance – we have recently been for dinner at one of London’s top celebrity hangouts, drinks at the top of the shard and various festivals across London.
- Excellent training and development opportunities – the three of us who cofounded the business all have a track record for developing talented individuals from graduate level through to managerial level roles
- Great nights out with sociable colleagues
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.