R&D Product Developer
Position: R&D Product Developer
Location: Surrey, Flexible working 2 days/week in the office
Package: Salary up to £55,000 + Car + Bonus + Healthcare
This is a great opportunity for a Product Developer to join a global FMCG business.
The role of Product Developer would involve:
- Being an expert in your product field optimising consumer insight data to establish new points of innovation, delivering leading products and first class customer experience.
- Managing projects from concept through to launch.
- Work as part of a multi-functional team to provide R&D leadership on your assigned innovation/renovation projects
- Influence & partner with Regional multi-functional team and local teams to develop & deliver programs/projects that are consistent with product strategies, leveraging competitive & consumer understanding to deliver against local, business unit needs.
- Managing and communicating concepts to multiple teams to meet key criteria while ensuring a shared and aligned vision across the organisation.
- Identify points of possible growth by monitoring consumer activity and providing data driven strategy to contribute to the company’s development.
A successful Product Developer would have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a major scientific or engineering discipline.
- Strong project management experience
- Experience of providing R&D support to qualify new product start-ups & facilitate handover to Product Supply
- Strong product design/development experience: experience in translating consumer needs into product ideas, then developing & qualifying products from technical & consumer point of view
- Strong Technical Curiosity: Be an idea generator and a consumer & brand champion with good technical knowledge
- Strong verbal/written communication & influencing skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a passion for product management to progress their career with one of the leading businesses in the industry. This is an opportunity to work with a likeminded team who value innovation, in addition to earning a competitive salary and various other benefits.
If you are interested in applying to this role you can make an application to Lime Talent today.