This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor to join a high growth fresh food business. Our client is an innovative food business that supplies fresh produce to major retailers and foodservice businesses.
You’ll be responsible for managing a growing team ensuring daily orders are packed and despatched on time.
Production Supervisor responsibilities:
- Liaising with the Operations Manager on a daily/weekly basis to plan daily and weekly orders
- Ensure despatched orders match customers’ orders, and tracking/actioning shortages
- Maintaining hygiene standards by doing the cleaning and supervising cleaning to ensure other production staff are completing their tasks to the desired standard
- Supervising Packing product
- Reporting any issues with staff, equipment or general to Operations Manager
- Attending daily/weekly operations meetings as required
- Responsible for freeing up production team members to assist the grower as needed
- Liaising with delivery driver to ensure all orders are correctly dispatched
- Training staff on procedures
- Motivating staff and providing support to staff
- Following procedures and ensuring compliance to all food safety standards and regulations
- Working with Technical Manager to maintain high standards
- Ensuring all forms and checks are completed and signed off correctly
- Managing the tracking of agreed production KPIs
- Work with production team and Operations Manager to reduce waste and continuously improve processes
- Experience working in a food preparation or production environment
- Experience managing teams
- IT literate ideally with good Excel skills
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.