Performance Marketing Manager
We’re working on behalf of a forward-thinking consumer goods business who have a huge focus on sustainability and are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager.
The role will include optimising marketing campaigns and implementing customer acquisition and retention strategies to enhance company growth and sales.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and executing D2C marketing campaigns and programs across all digital channels to enhance consumer engagement and conversion rates.
- Managing and optimising CRM lifecycle marketing and performance.
- Collaborating effectively with Marketing and E-commerce teams to analyse performance and drive brand awareness.
- Proposing and implementing customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Managing and overseeing agency performance to promote business growth.
- Developing and managing the onsite conversion rate optimisation and consumer experience.
- Accurately reporting on performance and provide insights for potential improvement.
- Managing and optimising budgets to ensure the delivery of strong RIO to maximise marketing efficiency goals.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of analysing paid advertising effectiveness.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to effectively manage budgets.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- A creative and detail-oriented individual.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply now!
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.