Operations Manager D2C
Operations Manager – Direct to Consumer
London (Hybrid 4 days in the office)
Up to £50,000
Fantastic opportunity for an Operations manager to join one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the UK at the moment. You’ll manage their direct to consumer operations from a strategic point of view and daily operations. This is a pivotal role in helping the business scale in the UK and launch internationally.
Operations Manager responsibilities:
- Managing 3rd party logistics provider ensuring smooth running of the D2C operation, troubleshooting issues and communicating back to the business.
- Work with 3PL or with couriers ensuring 99.9% + service at the lowest possible cost, whilst continually aiming to optimise delivery times and last mile delivery
- Investigating sustainability initiatives for last mile delivery
- Ensuring all elements of D2C Operation is optimised to achieve the highest possible service at the lowest possible cost
- Warehouse & Freight cost reduction- working with existing 3PL and new partners to ensure warehousing & freight costs are as low as possible, whilst ensuring customer experience remains high
- Working with the D2C team and Operations team on projects that add value to customers, either in the form of cost reduction or value creation, and project managing all Operations projects relating to the D2C business
- Working with D2C team to produce an accurate 12 month rolling forecast that allows the business to keep up with the growth of D2C
- Measuring Demand Plan Accuracy for D2C, investigating reasons for variance and implement actions to improve
- Managing all Operations related projects for D2C, including packaging, new SKU creation, value creation/ cost reduction, service improvement projects
If you think you’d be suitable for the above role, do not hesitate to apply!