Central London based
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Operations Manager to join a high growth start up in their growing operations team. Our client produces a range of home ware products and supplies into retailers in the UK and internationally. Due to their continued growth into new retailers and new product lines they are looking to expand their operations team.
Assistant Operations Manager responsibilities
- Processing and managing customer and supplier orders, sending them to overseas team in the Far East for manufacturing and ensuring information is accurate
- Inputting product info into internal and customer systems
- Reconciling customer orders, and product data against internal records
- Be key point of contact for customers’ merchandising teams, keeping them up to date with any changes to their orders and managing day-to-day inquiries
- Ordering labels and ensuring compliance against customer requirements
- Checking QC inspection pictures against red seal images and escalating any issues.
- Understanding individual customer packaging requirements and ensuring these are adhered to during production.
- Managing weekly order reports and any changes
- Regular contact and communication with customers
- Work closely with the team overseas to make sure orders are shipped on time
- Managing order amendments, including POs splits and date changes
- Inputting and reconciling data accurately to manage, track, and process order date changes and ensure data accuracy on ERP system
- Manage the completion of customer progress reports