On- Trade Business Development Manager
To be seen as a company and brand ambassador, owning your territory by being a credible and knowledgeable person to the trade and maximising opportunities.
Become the expert in your area by developing an effective territory strategy in line with our account criteria model
- Maintain the optimal account base and meet or exceed daily call rate targets
- Awareness of key events and new business in your city
- Use category led sales data to influence, drive distribution and rate of sale on Clean Liquor Company brands
- Arrange promotional and brand visibility activity in line with agreed strategy and objectives
- Enhance visibility of the brands through pouring the brand, menu listings, merchandising and activation plans
- Align with your customers to build mutually beneficial partnerships
- Liaise with local RTM representatives and key influencers on a monthly basis to share local information and work collaboratively
- Develop relationships with key internal colleagues
Systems, Administration and Reporting
- Report monthly on successes, challenges and competitor activity and utilise all available data sources to gain insight on your territory and adapt your approach accordingly
- Utilise budgetary allocation effectively in line with current objectives
- Implement, run and follow up on support packages to maximise return on investment
- Manage the trade promotion and accrual process for your customer
- Accurately record and maintain the CRM system ensuring all relevant data is captured, monitored and utilised
Training and Education
- Inspire and engage customers through brand and category training
- Be confident to deliver brand training
- Be enquiring and become a brand expert on our portfolio of brands and the competitor brands so you are recognised and respected within your area
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Customer focused
- Natural ability to sell and build working relationships
- Effective negotiation style
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Education to degree level is highly advantageous
- Self-starter with passion and ambition
- Solution orientated and ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness to take ownership and demonstrate leadership within their areas of responsibility.
- Possess a high level of emotional intelligence.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.