On/Off Trade Customer Marketing Manager
Are you interested in working with a premium well known drinks brand with lots of growth potential? This an exceptional opportunity to join this category leader as their On/Off Trade Customer Marketing Manager. Since launching, they have grown from strength to strength extending their product ranges and are one of the UK’s fastest growing businesses.
On/Off Trade Customer Marketing Manager Responsibilities include:
- Building effective relationships across the team and across functions working with brand and sales, and customer marketing.
- Create an On/Off Trade marketing 52 week plan that is aligns with brand’s marketing strategy
- Taking responsibility for On/Off Trade activation plans and lead the customer marketing schedule
- Working closely with and influencing the internal sales teams, clients and customers in collaboration for distribution in-outlet plans.
- Take ownership of the brand’s range across the On/Off –Trade customers base
- On/Off Trade marketing budgets conscious of ROI and making relevant effective recommendations for future
- Assisting in the management and coaching of junior team members
A successful On/Off Trade Customer Marketing Manager’s characteristics include:
- 3-5 years of relevant sales or marketing experience
- Experience of creating effective retailer relationships and partnerships
- Comprehensive understanding of On/Off Trade UK market
- First class communicator, and team player with the ability to influence and inspire.
- Driven for excellence and execution
- Autonomous and able to make an impact in self driven working environment
- Clear passion and positive attitude about the On/Off-trade and Drinks market
- Brilliant business sense and executing wider brand vision.
Salary competitive plus bonus and benefits