NPD Project Manager
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join an innovative and ambitious beauty business. Our client’s brand is renowned globally and as a result of exceptional sales and growth are expanding their team in Central London. The Project Manager will be responsible for planning and tracking progress for the entire product lifecycle from concept through to launch. Our client has some exciting new projects in the pipeline so this role will play a crucial role in the next phase of their growth.
Project Manager responsibilities;
- Leading and executing a portfolio of New Product Launches all along the supply chain, with emphasis on delivering projects on-time and budget.
- Owning, creating and managing a detailed project plan
- Leading cross functional project teams, working with stakeholders across NPD, Supply Chain, Marketing, Procurement and Quality Control
- Developing and implementing project charters; obtaining stakeholder alignment; identifying project risks and developing risk mitigation plans
- Leading in preparing and presenting project updates and stage-gate reviews for senior management teams
- Keeping robust financial control of project spend and taking appropriate action when exceeding budgets
- Using strong Supply Chain expertise, product development and manufacturing knowledge to facilitate problem solutions
- Developing an in depth understanding of the brand and supply chain to ensure sound decision making from project chartering, through designing, development and implementation, resulting in launch of successful products
Project Manager requirements:
- Experience of delivering projects from concept through to launch ideally in the health/beauty/cosmetics industry.
- Formal Project Management Training and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Working knowledge of MS Project, MS Excel and Dynamics Navision software preferred
- Ability to work independently or as a team with experience of managing project stakeholders.