National Account Specialist
Commercial Lead – premium food products
£60,000- £70,000 +Benefits
We’re excited to present this unique opportunity for a Commercial Lead within a modern, London-based premium food company. The business is renowned for its handcrafted range of exquisite products and is looking for an experienced Commercial Lead to develop relationships with its customers.
Known for their commitment to excellence, our client has built a dedicated customer base with their highly skilled team crafting seasonal food products using the finest locally sourced ingredients. With countless awards and accolades, they are now looking to take their business into the next phase of growth.
The Commercial Lead role will see you play a pivotal role in strategically expanding product distribution across the UK and internationally. Responsibilities include creating new sales opportunities, fostering relationships with high-end grocery retailers, food retailers, and distributors, and overseeing the wholesale business in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Overseeing all sales efforts within the grocery and wholesale business and managing relationships with key distributors and retailers in the UK, and other international markets.
- Cultivating relationships with high-end, luxury retail customers.
- Leading the commercial activities, ensuring robust support for wholesale partners.
- Representing the brand at key trade fairs to secure new customer relationships and build distribution.
- Introducing effective management skills and processes to enhance team efficiency.
- Selecting distributors and agents, setting pricing strategies, and deciding on distribution channels within international markets.
- Coordinating with the Supply Chain team for stock and inventory planning and forecasting with key customers.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to uphold brand guidelines within wholesale channels and position the brand optimally for customers and consumers.
- Supporting the marketing team in developing and executing shopper marketing activations at strategic customer accounts.
This position is ideal for someone who:
- Has previous experience working within the premium food industry
- Has a strong track record in selling food products to UK retailers and wholesalers
- Is comfortable setting up this function for the business
- Is happy to work in a standalone environment with no sales support around them
- Is commutable to their offices in London
This is a pivotal role for this business offering genuine career development and growth opportunities. If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge, apply now and become a part of this thriving team!