National Account Manager (Grocery)
Salary £50-£60k (DOE)
Travel to London office 1-2x p/m
We are seeking an experienced National Account Manager to join an FMCG company in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing Grocery accounts, with a focus on driving sales and building strong relationships with key customers.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in FMCG sales and account management, with strong negotiation and communication skills. We are looking for someone who is highly organised and able to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously.
If you have a passion for sales and are looking for a dynamic and challenging role, we encourage you to apply.
· Develop and maintain relationships with key Grocery retail accounts
· Analyse market trends and provide insights to the wider team
· Manage the sales and profitability of assigned accounts
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of products
· Prepare and present sales reports to senior management
· Experience working on Grocery Accounts
· Experience in FMCG sales and account management
· Proven track record of achieving sales targets
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM systems
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV. We look forward to receiving your application.