National Account Manager
£50,000 + car allowance + bonus
Our client who are world renowned within the drinks sector are looking to add a National Account Manager to the team. In this role you will manage a customer base within the discounters area. The role is a hybrid opportunity with two days in the Hertfordshire office based circa 45 minutes from London.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with discounter accounts
• Help to devise promotional plans and in-store activation (trade marketing)
• Conduct regular business reviews with key accounts to evaluate performance, identify growth opportunities, and address any issues or concerns.
• Prepare and present sales reports, forecasts, and analysis to senior management.
• Stay up-to-date on industry trends, market conditions, and regulatory changes that may impact the business.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism, ethics, and integrity in all interactions and business dealings.
• Experience within the FMCG industry
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving business growth
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships at various levels of the organisation
• Results-driven mindset with a proactive approach to problem-solving and the ability to navigate complex sales cycles
• Experience in managing national accounts and negotiating contracts
• Knowledge of the beverage industry, including trends, product categories, and distribution channels
Package: circa £50,000 + car allowance + 12.5% bonus & benefits
If the above sounds like you and you are keen to work for a business where achievement is rewarded with quick progression then don’t hesitate to apply below!