National Account Manager
Remote Working for 2-4 Days per month in the London office
Circa £50,000 + Bonus
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading and well-established brand within the FMCG sector as a National Account Manager. Our client is looking for a driven individual who is passionate and hands-on in their approach.
The National Account Manager will ideally come from an FMCG background with a working knowledge of either Wholesale, Grocery or High street retailers.
The responsibilities of the role include:
· Management of key accounts
· Become an expert on data across your accounts
· Provide insight into key clients to develop relationships
· Being an ambassador for the business
· Develop a wider contract strategy and drive relationships across the wider team
· Support the Sales Controller with the development of accounts
The ideal candidate will:
· Possess previous Account Management experience within the FMCG sector
· Demonstrate a passion for the brand to be effective in delivering results.
· Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Be a strong communicator and relationship builder who’s hands on.
This is a great opportunity for an FMCG professional to take on a role with a culture-lead business. This is a very exciting time in their development where you will have the chance to join the UK commercial team in a key stage of their growth. If this sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply below!