National Account Manager
Job Title: National Account Manager
Location: London (3 days per week)
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 + £5K travel allowance + bonus
We are currently seeking a highly motivate individual to join our clients team who are based in central London. As a National Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders with some of the businesses key customers. You will be expected to drive business growth by identifying new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with your customers
- Create and implement customer business plans and annual joint business plans to achieve agreed objectives and targets.
- Analyse sales data to identify opportunities and develop insights to drive growth.
- Monitor and manage customer profitability and pricing to ensure profitable growth.
- Negotiate and manage contracts and terms of trade with customers
- Ideally you will currently be a NAM or an NAE looking to step up
- managing high-profile retail accounts (convenience or high street etc)
- Strong commercial acumen with a proven track record of delivering sales growth.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal teams.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret sales data and develop insights to drive growth.
- Ability to negotiate and manage contracts and terms of trade with customers.
- Previous P/L responsibility
Package: £45,000 – £50,000 + £5K car allowance + bonus
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Account Manager with a passion for exciting food/ drink categories, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter, and we will be in touch.