National Account Manager
Job Title: National Account Manager (Top 4 Grocery)
Location: You will need to be based in Yorkshire as the role will require customer visits. There will also be occasional visits to the London Head Office.
Salary: Circa £55k + Bonus
A well-established consumer goods business is looking for a National Account Manager to manage the Asda and Morrisons accounts. The role would suit a proactive and ambitious individual who has experience in the FMCG Industry managing Grocery Accounts.
Your responsibilities will encompass working with existing grocery accounts and working closely with the Head of Grocery to drive growth and achieve business objectives.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with strong communication skills and able to build relationships both internally and externally, being a self-starter with a positive attitude and the desire to learn is key
- Management of the Asda and Morrisons accounts
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Grocery accounts
- Conduct regular business reviews with key accounts to evaluate performance, identify growth opportunities, and address any issues or concerns
- Monitor market trends, competitor activity, and customer feedback to drive strategic decision-making and stay ahead of industry developments.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, ethics, and integrity in all interactions and business dealings.
- Become an expert on data across your accounts
- Provide insight into key clients to develop relationships
- Being an ambassador for the business
- Develop a wider contract strategy and drive relationships across the wider team
- Degree Educated
- Previous experience as an account manager within FMCG (preferably on Grocery accounts)
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving business growth
- Excellent communication & writing skills – The ability to communicate and work with people regardless of their seniority
- Results driven
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment