National Account Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company as a NAE- with room for quick progression.
- Liaison with customers on daily issues & co-ordination with internal departments.
- Develop strong relationships with key individuals in identified strategic accounts, as well as good networking skills across the account & industry
- To monitor, be aware of and report on our business performance in terms of growth, service levels and quality management.
- Monitor and analyse account EPOS, market information and competitor trends where relevant
- Track and report against internal & customers targets
- Responsibility for accurate account forecasting, working closely with the operations team to ensure consistent delivery against service level targets
- Regularly review account listings, distribution and performance
- Develop an in depth understanding of the specific market sector- through analysis of the retail offer and of competitor activity. Regular benchmarking a key factor.
- Work closely with the relevant product technologist, to be aware of technical issues pertaining to the customer and to guide the technical development to assist in the forwarding of commercial objectives.
- To undertake sales administration cover as and when required, which may mean temporarily changing your working pattern to meet business need.
- Ensuring all administration procedures are followed and good practice is maintained.
- To contribute as a member of the sales team to the development of the department strategy and that of the total business.
- To understand and evaluate the supply chain and support value engineering initiatives.
- Proven FMCG experience.
- IT literate/.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Strong negotiator with strong influencing skills.
- Ability to successfully influence and persuade.
- Flexible, resilient and adaptable
- Enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Planning and organisation skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to progress your career with an established company and wanting to enhance your experience with accounts, If this sounds like the role for you, don’t hesitate to apply or contact the Lime Talent team today
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.