Job Title: National Account Controller (Alcoholic Drinks)
Location: London Area, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
Salary: £80,000/yr – £90,000/yr · Full-time · Associate
A leading branded alcoholic drinks company is looking for an experienced Sales Controller to join their London based team. This role will see you leading a team of 4 SNAM/NAMs, whilst also maintaining some Top 4 grocery account management responsibilities. The brand is recognised across the globe.
As the Sales Controller, you will be responsible for leading a team of Account Managers to achieve budgeted sales volume and profit. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining high-quality business relationships with customers, applying category management principles to identify business opportunities consistent with company and brand objectives. The role will be based from the London head office 3 days per week and we need someone who enjoys working in an SME environment.
• Manage the customer portfolio to achieve business goals by leading the NAMs in reaching the budgeted sales volume and profit
• Personally oversee selected customers as needed
• Develop and maintain quality relationships with customers by engaging with key customer contacts across relevant functions
• Attain category-leading distribution for the brands
• Gain a thorough understanding of the market and customers to unlock potential and identify business opportunities c
• Apply Category Management principles and analysis
• Create, present, and execute and rigorous JBPs
• Plan, analyse and manage trade promotional activity across the portfolio
• Ensure the team delivers customer administration responsibilities in a timely manner
• At least 5 years of experience in UK-specific National Account management with leading UK grocery customers in FMCG
• Prior experience managing a team or direct reports
• Degree educated (or equivalent)
• Preferably have experience in the beverage industry, although other branded FMCG categories will be considered
• Preferably have experience in a structured corporate environment but with the ability to work in an SME environment
If you have a passion for sales and management, and you want to join a company with a strong culture of values and competencies, we want to hear from you.