A new opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, healthy food business in a Marketing Manager position. The company are a fantastic challenger brand that produce food products dedicated to promoting functional health benefits.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the long term marketing strategy for the UK looking after all marketing touch points. This is an extremely important role where you will be be tasked with growing awareness of an already established brand.
The key responsibilities of the role will be to:
· Effectively lead impactful campaigns and devise the marketing strategy to amplify brand awareness.
· Develop content calendars and ensure autonomy across all platforms to enhance consumer engagement and customer acquisition.
· Accurately report on financial performance and provide insights for potential improvements.
· Collaborate effectively with other members of the team and departments in an efficient and organised manner.
· Liaise with and manage PR and media agencies to promote business growth.
· Develop and optimise brand events to amplify sales and deliver the best ROI.
The key requirements of the Marketing Manager are:
· Previous marketing experience in FMCG – ideally food or drink
· Experience of managing brands without huge budgets
· The ability to launch NPD based on consumer insight
· Passion, drive and ambition to succeed
· Track record of bringing brands to market
· Degree level education or equivalent
This is a great opportunity for an FMCG marketing professional to take on a role with a culture-lead business. This is a very exciting time in their development where you will have the chance to join the UK marketing team in a key stage of their growth. If this sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply below!