Circa £55,000-£60,000 +Benefits
We’re working on behalf of a sustainability-focused challenger brand that is looking to hire its first Marketing Manager.
The business produces a range of healthy, natural, and sustainable food products and operates in a category in need of disruption.
- Develop a deep understanding of consumers to inform brand, marketing, and product strategies.
- Manage all aspects of shopper marketing, including coordinating the design and production of POS materials for retail partners.
- Seek organic PR opportunities to raise brand awareness.
- Manage social media presence, create content, and maintain content calendars across major platforms such as Instagram and Tik Tok.
- Create ongoing content tailored to each platform, including static and video content.
- Collaborate with third-party content creators.
- Oversee community management across social media, consumer reviews, and consumer-facing email accounts.
- Establish brand partnerships and collaborations.
Manage email marketing campaigns.
- Previous experience in a marketing role from within the FMCG industry
- Resilient and comfortable working in a start-up environment
- An interest in sustainability and making a positive difference
- Good all-rounder who can manage projects in brand, trade, PR, social media, etc.
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to work as part of an award-winning business still in its infancy then don’t hesitate to apply below.