Circa £50,000+ Benefits
London | Circa 2 days in the office
We’re working on behalf of a consumer goods business who have a huge focus on sustainability and is looking to hire a Marketing Manager. This role will focus on the B2B channel, working with mid-large-sized businesses throughout multiple industry sectors.
As the Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the senior leadership team, collaborating with multiple stakeholders internally. This is a unique opportunity to be the first hire in this role, responsible for expanding B2B opportunities and driving customer retention and repeat purchases.
• Curate, manage and execute outbound marketing activities for channel partners
• Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to generate high-quality B2B inbound leads through SEO, paid ads, content, PR, and events, including trade shows
• Collaborate with major end clients to provide after-sales support and impactful storytelling through platforms like LinkedIn, internal and external communications
• Lead and support marketing content and campaigns for partnership programs
• Create innovative strategies to engage end users of our product through our clients
• Develop and maintain co-brand marketing materials for the sales team, leveraging creative outreach, design briefings, content writing, and freelance support as needed
• Plan and execute B2B campaigns, workflows, and content creation to test and drive your ideas
• Devise and support strategies to grow our app community within the B2B market
• Previous experience in a B2B marketing position.
• Strong background in relationship management and after-sales care.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a passion for creating impactful presentations.
• Natural ability to build rapport with customers and internal teams.
• Exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
• Results-driven mindset and motivated by collaborative environments.
Take this opportunity to make a real difference and help shape a sustainable future. Apply today!