Head of Logistics
Salary up to £80,000 + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Head of Logistics to join an innovative and established food business. Our client is looking for a logistics professional who can hit the ground running by forging a strong working relationship with their logistics provider. You will manage existing contracts to ensure the highest level of service is delivered working closely with them to find efficiencies in the supply chain.
HO Logistics responsibilities:
- Manage the relationship with the logistics provider ensuring value for money.
- Analyse data, highlighting any issues and then working with the provider to rectify problems
- Work with retail customers to develop logistics strategy.
- Lead monthly reviews with 3rd party supplier whilst trying to resolve any service level issues.
- Responsible for managing projects from start through to completion
- Lead and develop a team of logistics coordinators
HO Logistics requirements
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience working in a logistics role in the FMCG industry
- International experience would be beneficial
- Experience managing logistics providers against KPIs.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build great working relationships
- Good financial acumen and an analytical approach