Junior D2C Operations Manager
Position: Junior D2C Operations Manager
Location: London, Hybrid
Salary: £35,000/yr – £45,000/yr
This is a great opportunity for someone experienced in Operations to join one of the fastest growing brands in the UK. You’ll be responsible for managing and helping scale the D2C operations function in a fast paced challenger brand environment.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the DTC order process, addressing issues with domestic and international warehouses to ensure a seamless ordering experience for consumers.
- Monitor and report daily/weekly/monthly KPIs to optimise the DTC operation and enhance customer experience.
- Collaborate with the DTC team on initiatives aimed at improving Customer Experience and Retention for long-term profitability.
- Oversee 3rd party logistics provider to ensure the smooth functioning of DTC operation, addressing issues daily and providing feedback to the DTC team
- Work with 3PL or couriers directly to achieve a 99.9%+ service at the lowest possible cost, continually seeking to optimize delivery times and last-mile delivery.
- Explore sustainability initiatives for last-mile delivery.
- Optimise all aspects of DTC Operation to achieve the highest service at the lowest cost.
- Collaborate with the existing 3PL and potential new partners to reduce warehouse and freight costs while maintaining an excellent customer experience.
- Lead projects within the DTC team and Ops team that add value to consumers through cost reduction or value creation, managing all Operations projects related to the DTC business.
- Work with the DTC team and Supply Manager to create an accurate 12-month rolling forecast, supporting the business in managing DTC growth.
- Collaborate with the Growth team and broader Ops team to ensure effective stock management and order availability in a volatile landscape.
- Manage all Operations-related projects for DTC, covering packaging, new SKU creation, value creation/cost reduction, and service improvement projects.
While primarily an operations role, this position offers exposure to various functions within this rapidly growing business. The role involves the day-to-day management of the DTC operations and close collaboration with the Growth team, providing regular interaction with the senior team and other functions.